Alligator pepper (also known as mbongo spice or hepper pepper) is a West African spice made from the seeds and seed pods of Aframomum danielli.
- Stimulates the body
- Helps to alleviate pains
- Used for preparing dishes
- Used for the treatment of skin infection diseases
- Used for the treatment of wounds
- Offers protection against inflammation
- used for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
- Aids easy digection of food, hence, prevents constipation
DIRECTIONS: Ues as prescribed
Ingredients: Alligator pepper
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by FDA, is not claim of any medical healing whatsoever. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any medical concern to be contacted medical doctor. Keep out of reach of children, should not be used during pregnancy or when breast-feeding.