Bergamot Oil Benefits:
- Bergamot oil have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Carvacrol are compounds found in bergamot oil reduces pain and inflammation.
- Spicy and citrusy bergamot oil is a natural astringent, with clarifying and oil-reducing properties that make it ideal for anyone suffering from overactive sebum production.
- Applied to post-blemish marks, bergamot oil works to stimulate skin cell renewal, redistributing skin pigments for an even and toned complexion.
- Bergamot will penetrate and unclog pores, while respecting your skin’s natural lipid barrier.
Direction: Use daily in the shower or tub to gently exfoliate and moisturize the entire body.
Ingredients: Citrus bergamia (a-pinene, myrcene, limonene, a-bergaptene, b-bisabolene, linalool, linalyl acetate, nerol, neryl acetate, geraniol, geraniol acetate, and a-terpineol.)
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by FDA, is not claim of any medical healing whatsoever. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any medical concern to be contacted medical doctor. Keep out of reach of children, should not be used during pregnancy or when breast-feeding.