Garlic (Allium sativum) is an herb related to onion, leeks, and chives. It is commonly used for conditions related to the heart and blood system. Garlic produces a chemical called allicin. This is what seems to make garlic work for certain conditions.
Health benefits of Garlic:
- For to cure high blood pressure
- Used to cure high levels of cholesterol or other fats in the blood and hardening of the arteries
- It is also used for the common cold, and osteoarthritis.
- Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- Increasing fibrinolytic activity
Direction: Use daily in shower or tub to gently exfoliate and moisturize the entire body.
Ingredients: Contains volatile sulfur compounds such as diallyl disulfide, a 60% constituent of the oil.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by FDA, is not claim of any medical healing whatsoever. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any medical concern to be contacted medical doctor. Keep out of reach of children, should not be used during pregnancy or when breast-feeding.