Herbal, sweet, and fresh, German chamomile hydrosol is potent yet relaxing. It’s good to keep on hand, as it can calm sudden, distressing situations (emotionally and physically). An example is one of German chamomile’s most popular uses—soothing skin. This hydrosol is helpful for urgent and ongoing issues and is safe to spritz on itchy eyes. Our organic German chamomile hydrosol is steam distilled from the white and yellow flowers of the Matricaria recutita herb.
Relieve hot, irritated skin conditions
- Spray directly on the irritated area – chaffed skin, rashes, etc.
- Make a compress to hold the hydrosol on the affected area longer.
Clean & soothe minor cuts, scrapes, burns, & other wounds
- Spray directly on the wound and let air dry or gently pat dry the surrounding area with a clean cloth or paper towel. German chamomile hydrosol’s antibacterial activity helps clean and purify the wound while helping to ease pain and promote faster healing.
Soothe itchy, burning eyes
- Make a compress with a couple cotton balls and place them directly on the eyes. Keep eyes closed.
Heal scars & stretch marks
- German chamomile is cicatrisant, which means it has skin cell regenerative properties. Spray directly on the scar area or make a compress to hold the hydrosol on longer.
- Spray directly on the feet. German chamomile has anti-fungal properties, making it perfect for relieving and healing hot, burning, itchy athlete’s foot or similar infections.
Alleviate unwanted muscle spasms
- Spray on spasming, tight, tense areas.
- Make a compress to hold the hydrosol in place longer.
Ease anger, frustration, anxiety, & situational depression
- Use as a refreshing facial mist when needing to calm and cool your emotions.
- Add to a diffuser to create an environment that is soothing and calming.
- Spray on your linens and take a nap. Who doesn’t love a good nap, especially when feeling emotional? German chamomile hydrosol can make it even more relaxing and emotionally restorative!
- Spray around a room to restore balance and ground the energy in that space and help provide a calming, soothing atmosphere.
Relieve diaper rash
- Since German chamomile hydrosol is so gentle, it can be sprayed directly on a baby’s most sensitive areas to help soothe and relieve conditions such as diaper rash. and many more uses.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by FDA, is not claim of any medical healing whatsoever. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any medical concern to be contacted medical doctor. Keep out of reach of children, should not be used during pregnancy or when breast-feeding.