Melissa Oil benefits:
- Melissa oil is used for naturally treating eczema, acne and minor wounds, as it has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- It helps to treat depression and anxiety because of antidepressant, hypnotic and sedative properties.
- The Melissa oil has been a holistic remedy for treating anxiety and nervous disorders.
- Lemon Balm helps to soothe acne, and heal sunburns and inflamed skin.
- It is high in antioxidants that can reduce the harmful effects of radicals and protect the skin from damaging.
- He leaves of lemon balm contain potent astringent and antibacterial properties useful for many things including cleansing pores to reduce blackheads.
- The essential oil, which is its most prized asset, plays a huge role in soothing the body as well as skin and nerves around the area on which it is applied.
- Inhalation: Gently breathe in this motivating scent.
- Beauty: Add to your pulse points during meditation for instant calm and focus.
- Bathing: Add 6-8 drops into a hot bath for a bright and lemony scent.
- Massage: Add a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, massaging into tense areas.
- Perfume: Blends well with Tea Tree, Eucalyptus or Lime.
- Geranyl Acetate
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by FDA, is not claim of any medical healing whatsoever. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any medical concern to be contacted medical doctor. Keep out of reach of children, should not be used during pregnancy or when breast-feeding.