- The antibacterial properties are beneficial for people with blemish-prone skin or who have psoriasis.
- Inhaling rose otto may stimulate the release of endorphins in your brain.
- It has emollient properties that traps moisture and soften dry, rough areas of skin.
- Often applied to swollen irritated patches to provide relief and reduce swelling.
- It contains potent antioxidant that protects skin from the ageing effects of sun damage.
- It’s packed with nutrients that support the skin’s own healing and rejuvenating mechanisms.
DIRECTIONS: Use daily in shower or tub to gently exfoliate and moisturize the entire body.
Ingredients: pink damask rose
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by FDA, is not claim of any medical healing whatsoever. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any medical concern to be contacted medical doctor. Keep out of reach of children, should not be used during pregnancy or when breast-feeding.