Lavender is one of the most beloved fragrances in the world. From lavender essential oil to lavender soaps and teas, this vibrant purple flower makes a statement. It’s known for its calming effects, making it the perfect bedtime tea.
Lavender tea offers a delicate flavor and aromatic fragrance that boasts extensive health benefits. Lavender tea is made from the fresh or dried buds of the lavender flower known as Lavandula angustifolia. It is a type of tea known as an herbal tea or tisane. This plant is native to the Mediterranean region including southern Europe and northern Africa.
Lavender Tea Health Benefits
- Improves sleep
- Reduces inflammation
- Boost immune system and health
- Detoxifies the body
- Support digestive system and health
- Also aids the respiratory system and health
Basic Lavender Tea Recipe Ingredients:
- 8 oz spring or filtered water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lavender buds or dried lavender flowers
- Tea pincer or infuser
1. Boil some water
2. Place the fresh lavender flowers in a tea infuser basket or tea pincer and place in a teacup.
3. Pour the boiling water into the cup.
4. Steep the lavender flowers in the hot water for 8 to 10 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor will become.
5. Remove the tea infuser or strain the loose flowers using a fine mesh strainer.
6. Enjoy, you can also add flavorings such as honey, sugar, or lemon.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by FDA, is not claim of any medical healing whatsoever. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any medical concern to be contacted medical doctor. Keep out of reach of children, should not be used during pregnancy or when breast-feeding.