Cayenne pepper tea is a good and rich tea with an active ingredient called capsaicin, which is a thermogenic chemical that helps speed up your metabolism (meaning you burn more calories!). Benefits go beyond your waistline. It also contains antioxidants, including Vitamins A and C, and may have anti-inflammatory properties which improve circulation and digestion, also protect against heart disease, work as a natural mood booster, and clear toxins from the blood.
- Cayenne Pepper
- ½ lemon including the pulp
- Place ¼ of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper into a teacup
- Add the juice and pulp from ½ lemon
- Add 4 ounces (approximately 120ml) of warm water
- Stir gently and drink
- Protects your heart
- Improves digestion
- Maintain a healthy weight loss
- Ease pain and clear congestion
- Reduces body pains
- Kills cancer cells.
- Ease an upset stomach, ulcers, sore throats, spasmodic and irritating coughs, and diarrhea.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by FDA, is not claim of any medical healing whatsoever. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any medical concern to be contacted medical doctor. Keep out of reach of children, should not be used during pregnancy or when breast-feeding.