Basil tea is just awesome, delicate, and flavorful made with this simple and wonder herb Basil that actually provides us with numerous health and nutritional benefits.
Most common ones are:
- Holy basil
- Purple basil
- Lemon basil
- Lime basil (etc)
A ¼-cup of fresh basil leaves contains:
- Calories: 1.38
- Protein: 0.189 grams
- Fat: 0.038 grams
- Carbohydrates: 0.159 grams
- Fiber: 0.096 grams
- Sugar: 0.018 grams
The aromatic herb is a good source of:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- Reduction in respiratory issues
- Anxiety and stress regulations
- Improves dental health
- It provides calcium, antioxidants, calcium, iron, and potassium.
- Put the basil leaves into a small pan.
- Add water and boil the leaves.
- Lower the heat for about 4 minutes.
Note: This will activate the brewing process.
- Garnish the tea with sugar and let it boil for about 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and strain the tea into cups.
Note: Add milk according to your pleasure.
- Serve at once.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by FDA, is not claim of any medical healing whatsoever. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any medical concern to be contacted medical doctor. Keep out of reach of children, should not be used during pregnancy or when breast-feeding.